etiquette, English style, components of success
- Whom to?
Format of business correspondence
goals do you want to achieve now and in the future?
the subject of the message
email, SMS or messenger?
formal should the style be?
urgent is your message?
it is better to phone?
3. Writing letters
- Creating a clear and logical structure
4. Components of success
- “The end - to the beginning!”
of various styles
- Choice of style according to the goals and
- Length of sentences and paragraphs
- How to
- Select and use words with care
- Is jargon
- How to
- Effective last paragraph.
Specific features of letters for
- Establishing academic contacts
- Promoting your products and services
- Receive information about goods / services
- Partnership proposals
How to write about yourself and your company
- With or without the use of applications and web
Email, SMS, WhatsApp and other messengers
- Why e-mail is a special case of a letter
- The fundamental differences between email and paper
- Subject and subject again
- How to convey your message clearly and concisely.
- How to start an email – “Hi”, “Good Morning”, “Dear
headers be used?
- When to use attached documents
- What words to end an email
- Plain text or HTML format?
8. Back to school
A little about grammar:
- Acquaintance with templates of typical letters
- Analysis and editing of letters brought by the
participants of the training
- Answers to questions on the topic of training for
all participants within two weeks after the end of the training (by
- Free consultation on writing one real letter for
each participant within three months after the training (by email or